Saturday, June 25, 2011

My ex-boyfriend has a nude picture of me

Question: My ex-boyfriend has a nude picture of me. He has threatened to post it online and send my friends the link or send it in a text message to my friends. I did give him permission to take the picture, but I definitely don't want people I know to see it.

Answer: There is no question here. You state a bunch of facts. His threats don't mean anything right now, and because they are just threats, you are not going to retain an attorney. Only after he posts the nude photos are you going to think about retaining an attorney. Even then you will wait and see the backlash. If your parents don't see it, and you get a modeling gig from the photos, you will not do anything.

Answered By Lawrence Lewis - Sexual Offense Attorney in Lawrenceville

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I hung a shingle in February 2000, because I saw that individuals charged with criminal offenses were being underserved by the attorneys practicing criminal law. Since February 2000, I have represented more than two thousand criminal clients. I only practice criminal law, but I do everything from violations of probation to Supreme Court appeals. There are few attorneys under the age of sixty that have my level of experience. I have tried more than two hundred major felony jury trials. I have tried more than fifty misdemeanor jury trials. In Philadelphia as a prosecutor, I tried more than two thousand bench trials. I have conducted more than three thousand preliminary hearings and bond hearings. Yet, I still have the energy at forty-five to serve my current clients. There is nothing that will occur in a courtroom that I have not experienced before. When you are looking for an attorney, experience is everything.