Sunday, June 12, 2011

I hired a contractor paid him in full never completed work the work he did was

Question: I hired a contractor paid him in full never completed work the work he did was shoddy and he sexually harassed me i feel i should be reimbursed because he robbed me of hard earned money and lied for over a month and he showed up drunk and was calling me while he was drunk i have an unlevel pool no deck and am out 3800 hundred dollars

Answer: This is not lawguru, not the vent. I would love to know the rest of the story. How did you select him? What made you go with him? Was he the cheapest? Less learned! The goal in everyone's life should be surround themselves with certain people who know what they are doing, pay them for their advice and follow their advice: a doctor, an attorney, a mechanic, and a contractor. If you are still getting ripped off in your search for any of those four, you have been wasting a lot of time and money (probably in a search for the cheapest or free). Good luck. 

Answered by Lawrence Lewis - Criminal Defense Attorney in Atlanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I hung a shingle in February 2000, because I saw that individuals charged with criminal offenses were being underserved by the attorneys practicing criminal law. Since February 2000, I have represented more than two thousand criminal clients. I only practice criminal law, but I do everything from violations of probation to Supreme Court appeals. There are few attorneys under the age of sixty that have my level of experience. I have tried more than two hundred major felony jury trials. I have tried more than fifty misdemeanor jury trials. In Philadelphia as a prosecutor, I tried more than two thousand bench trials. I have conducted more than three thousand preliminary hearings and bond hearings. Yet, I still have the energy at forty-five to serve my current clients. There is nothing that will occur in a courtroom that I have not experienced before. When you are looking for an attorney, experience is everything.