Sunday, March 18, 2012

DUI Attorneys Gwinnett County

Question: Is it illegal for an inmate not to know what's going on w/ their case? My husband was Indicted february 22, 2012. I found out because I called & asked, but he has yet to receive any paper work updating him on those changes to his case.

Answer: It is not illegal for an inmate to not know what is going on, because there are things that will happen everyday on their case, which they will not be apprised of. If I understand you correctly, your husband was indicted on 02/22/12 and you discovered it on 03/12/12, less than three weeks later, and you think he is not being informed. You are clueless. When he sits for three years and has no idea what is going on, then you will have some real complaints. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I hung a shingle in February 2000, because I saw that individuals charged with criminal offenses were being underserved by the attorneys practicing criminal law. Since February 2000, I have represented more than two thousand criminal clients. I only practice criminal law, but I do everything from violations of probation to Supreme Court appeals. There are few attorneys under the age of sixty that have my level of experience. I have tried more than two hundred major felony jury trials. I have tried more than fifty misdemeanor jury trials. In Philadelphia as a prosecutor, I tried more than two thousand bench trials. I have conducted more than three thousand preliminary hearings and bond hearings. Yet, I still have the energy at forty-five to serve my current clients. There is nothing that will occur in a courtroom that I have not experienced before. When you are looking for an attorney, experience is everything.