Sunday, March 11, 2012

DUI Attorneys Atlanta, Criminal Defense Attorneys Buford

Question: How do you quash something on your record that you did not go to court for?

Answer: Is the question can you quash an arrest? If the arrest appears on your record, you were arrested. That will not be dismissed, sealed or expunged, unless the case is dismissed. The fact that you have not gone to court yet, does not change the fact that you were arrested. You may be hoping that you never go to court, but your case is probably just working its way through the system. While you are not contacting your attorney or any attorney, valuable evidence on your case is probably being lost. when you appear in court, you will probably carp about how long everything took, with no thought to what you are actually going to do on the case. In he meantime, potential employers are viewing the arrest. If you mishandle the case, future potential employers will see your conviction, which will also not be sealed, expunged or quashed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I hung a shingle in February 2000, because I saw that individuals charged with criminal offenses were being underserved by the attorneys practicing criminal law. Since February 2000, I have represented more than two thousand criminal clients. I only practice criminal law, but I do everything from violations of probation to Supreme Court appeals. There are few attorneys under the age of sixty that have my level of experience. I have tried more than two hundred major felony jury trials. I have tried more than fifty misdemeanor jury trials. In Philadelphia as a prosecutor, I tried more than two thousand bench trials. I have conducted more than three thousand preliminary hearings and bond hearings. Yet, I still have the energy at forty-five to serve my current clients. There is nothing that will occur in a courtroom that I have not experienced before. When you are looking for an attorney, experience is everything.