Saturday, October 29, 2011

Criminal Defense Attorney in Cumming

Question: Can a police send an informant to my house with an wire to capture to recordings of me talking and not my boyfriend? Is is admissible evidence in court? Also, when they search and seized, they didnt take pictures of any evidence nor left an receipt of property? He is on parole until 2013 for possession with intent to sell marjuana. Now he has a scale charge, simple possession charge of marjuana and selling controlled substance. What kind of time is he facing? When he had his first trial, the police on the scene lied about everything in front of the judge. When his public defender spoke they caught the police in lies. The only evidence they got him on is the wiring that came from me speaking to a man. I remember that day clearly and in fact my bestfriend was over and she was talking also.

Answer: You need to schedule a consult with an experienced attorney, because you have a hundred questions that have no logical progression. He is on parole, which means that police can come and search his residence anytime. He does not have the same rights as a non-parolee. can police send informant to yoru home? Of course. Did you let them in? Did you have a voluntary conversation with the informant? That is on you. Whe n he had his first trial? Do you mean trial, or preliminary hearing? Or are you referring to violation of parole hearing? You need a consult.

Answered By Lawrence Lewis - Criminal Defense Attorney in Cumming

1 comment:

About Me

I hung a shingle in February 2000, because I saw that individuals charged with criminal offenses were being underserved by the attorneys practicing criminal law. Since February 2000, I have represented more than two thousand criminal clients. I only practice criminal law, but I do everything from violations of probation to Supreme Court appeals. There are few attorneys under the age of sixty that have my level of experience. I have tried more than two hundred major felony jury trials. I have tried more than fifty misdemeanor jury trials. In Philadelphia as a prosecutor, I tried more than two thousand bench trials. I have conducted more than three thousand preliminary hearings and bond hearings. Yet, I still have the energy at forty-five to serve my current clients. There is nothing that will occur in a courtroom that I have not experienced before. When you are looking for an attorney, experience is everything.