Monday, November 14, 2011

Rape Defense Attorney in Lawrenceville

Question: I met a man, we started seeing each other. In our first intimate encounter he forced me to have unprotected sex without my consent. I got pregnant. Now he laughs that it is my problem and nobody can make him responsible. I don't want to keep the pregnancy. What legally can I do in that case? Can I get compensation for moral and physical suffering?

Answer: What can you legally do if you do not want to keep the pregnancy? That question answers itself. Can you get compensation for moral suffering? What is moral suffering? IS moral suffering where you begin to be intimate with a person, change your mind, the person continues, and you have regrets about the foreplay? Can you get compensation for physical suffering? Do you mean from the rape? Why are you not talking about him going to prison for life? Interesting. 

Answered By Lawrence Lewis - Rape Defense Attorney in Lawrenceville

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I hung a shingle in February 2000, because I saw that individuals charged with criminal offenses were being underserved by the attorneys practicing criminal law. Since February 2000, I have represented more than two thousand criminal clients. I only practice criminal law, but I do everything from violations of probation to Supreme Court appeals. There are few attorneys under the age of sixty that have my level of experience. I have tried more than two hundred major felony jury trials. I have tried more than fifty misdemeanor jury trials. In Philadelphia as a prosecutor, I tried more than two thousand bench trials. I have conducted more than three thousand preliminary hearings and bond hearings. Yet, I still have the energy at forty-five to serve my current clients. There is nothing that will occur in a courtroom that I have not experienced before. When you are looking for an attorney, experience is everything.