Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Criminal Defense Attorney in Lawrenceville

Question: Can the government break the law to get you to do the same? Can a federal agent lie under oath? Can the police put a drug and gun sting in a school zone? Can the police put a shot range in a school zone?

Answer: The government can break the law to deter crime. The police can arrange (solicit) for the purchase of drugs in order to arrest people selling drugs.
Can gn a federal agent lie under oath. Of course he can lie, just like anyone else. Should he lie under oath? No. Does the law allow him to lie under oath? No. But the fact that you ask that question means that you are not taking into account his perception of events. You have your view, which you think is the only view. Nothing else to say about that.
Yes, the police can put a drug and gun sting in a school zone. Refer to the beginning of this post.
I don't know what a "shot range" is, so I cannot answer that question.
Answered By Lawrence Lewis - Criminal Defense Attorney in Lawrenceville

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I hung a shingle in February 2000, because I saw that individuals charged with criminal offenses were being underserved by the attorneys practicing criminal law. Since February 2000, I have represented more than two thousand criminal clients. I only practice criminal law, but I do everything from violations of probation to Supreme Court appeals. There are few attorneys under the age of sixty that have my level of experience. I have tried more than two hundred major felony jury trials. I have tried more than fifty misdemeanor jury trials. In Philadelphia as a prosecutor, I tried more than two thousand bench trials. I have conducted more than three thousand preliminary hearings and bond hearings. Yet, I still have the energy at forty-five to serve my current clients. There is nothing that will occur in a courtroom that I have not experienced before. When you are looking for an attorney, experience is everything.