Friday, July 13, 2012

Murder Defense Attorney Lawrenceville

Question: My son in law is incarcerated. The lawyer I was able to get him, since he is on trial for murder and we didn't have any money, said she would take a property in exchange for her services. She got the property, since september she has only been to see him seven times, will not accept his calls, does not return calls from the family or discusses what's going on with his case, other than she negotiated a plea of felony murder if he pleads guilty. He has 3 other co defendents and based on the evidence he was not the murderer. We don't feel that she has done everything in his best interest or defended him to the best of her abilities. What can be done since we don't have any money for a new attorney?

Answer: Request that the judge appoint an attorney to represent him. So, he will be represented by an attorney.

1 comment:

  1. A immunity attorney is the only individual who will be able to help you if ever you are billed with killing. It is only by group with this individual that will avoid you from investing the relax of your times in jail.

    divorce lawyers

    ReplyDelete

About Me

I hung a shingle in February 2000, because I saw that individuals charged with criminal offenses were being underserved by the attorneys practicing criminal law. Since February 2000, I have represented more than two thousand criminal clients. I only practice criminal law, but I do everything from violations of probation to Supreme Court appeals. There are few attorneys under the age of sixty that have my level of experience. I have tried more than two hundred major felony jury trials. I have tried more than fifty misdemeanor jury trials. In Philadelphia as a prosecutor, I tried more than two thousand bench trials. I have conducted more than three thousand preliminary hearings and bond hearings. Yet, I still have the energy at forty-five to serve my current clients. There is nothing that will occur in a courtroom that I have not experienced before. When you are looking for an attorney, experience is everything.