Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Criminal Defense Attorney

Question: I am not sure if we need a lawyer for this situation

I am member of a small (charitable)group registered as non for profit. For the years of existence we never received outside contribution. We personnaly contribute a small amount of money monthly and manage to help 1 of 2 organizations per year. We have a bureau with a president at the top. She lately resigned and before (or after..we don't know yet) decided to write a check to an organization in the full amount of our funds without our knowledge or approval. So she is clearly out of line. Do we need a lawyer to sue her or can we do it on our onw. We later discovered that she failed to renew our registration with the state and our organization was dissolved even before she wrote that check.

thank you for your assistance.

Answer: If you report it the police, the police can arrest her and the prosecutor can pursue restitution for you.

2 comments:

  1. I have been visiting various blogs for Criminal Defense Attorneys. I have found your blog to be quite useful. Keep updating your blog with valuable information... Regards

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you can take free consultation from some attorney/lawyer.They will suggest you in a right way.
    Denver Accident Attorney

    ReplyDelete

About Me

I hung a shingle in February 2000, because I saw that individuals charged with criminal offenses were being underserved by the attorneys practicing criminal law. Since February 2000, I have represented more than two thousand criminal clients. I only practice criminal law, but I do everything from violations of probation to Supreme Court appeals. There are few attorneys under the age of sixty that have my level of experience. I have tried more than two hundred major felony jury trials. I have tried more than fifty misdemeanor jury trials. In Philadelphia as a prosecutor, I tried more than two thousand bench trials. I have conducted more than three thousand preliminary hearings and bond hearings. Yet, I still have the energy at forty-five to serve my current clients. There is nothing that will occur in a courtroom that I have not experienced before. When you are looking for an attorney, experience is everything.