Friday, May 31, 2013

DUI Lawyer Cumming

Question: I was put on community service because I was unemployed and unable to pay my fines. Now that I have a job (third shift), I''m able to make the payments, but my PO refuses to put my back on the payment plan. Is she legally allowed to do this and if so, how do I get myself put back on to payments?

Answer: The PO cannot change the court order, but you can go back to the judge and explain why you need to continually change the conditions of your probation. Good luck.

Answered By Lawrence Lewis - Criminal Attorney LawrencevilleDUI Lawyer Cumming

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I hung a shingle in February 2000, because I saw that individuals charged with criminal offenses were being underserved by the attorneys practicing criminal law. Since February 2000, I have represented more than two thousand criminal clients. I only practice criminal law, but I do everything from violations of probation to Supreme Court appeals. There are few attorneys under the age of sixty that have my level of experience. I have tried more than two hundred major felony jury trials. I have tried more than fifty misdemeanor jury trials. In Philadelphia as a prosecutor, I tried more than two thousand bench trials. I have conducted more than three thousand preliminary hearings and bond hearings. Yet, I still have the energy at forty-five to serve my current clients. There is nothing that will occur in a courtroom that I have not experienced before. When you are looking for an attorney, experience is everything.