Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Family Attorneys Lawrenceville

Question: A couple that used their house as collateral on a bailsbond for their daughter has been divorced. The wife no longer has any claims to the house. Since the divorce the husband has died and through a survivorship left the entire house to his mother. The mother, now in possession, has sold the house to her grandson. Nothing has been done with the bailbond. What would be the best cause of action be for the original surviving owner of the house?

Answer: Who is the original surviving owner? The mother? Here is the reality, I don't know who was sold what when, but everyone laid claim to the house subject to the lien by the bondsman. good luck

By Lawrence Lewis - Family Attorneys Lawrenceville

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I hung a shingle in February 2000, because I saw that individuals charged with criminal offenses were being underserved by the attorneys practicing criminal law. Since February 2000, I have represented more than two thousand criminal clients. I only practice criminal law, but I do everything from violations of probation to Supreme Court appeals. There are few attorneys under the age of sixty that have my level of experience. I have tried more than two hundred major felony jury trials. I have tried more than fifty misdemeanor jury trials. In Philadelphia as a prosecutor, I tried more than two thousand bench trials. I have conducted more than three thousand preliminary hearings and bond hearings. Yet, I still have the energy at forty-five to serve my current clients. There is nothing that will occur in a courtroom that I have not experienced before. When you are looking for an attorney, experience is everything.