Sunday, December 4, 2011

Drug Defense Lawyer in Lawrenceville

Question: I am a 17 year old male and got a citation from the Forsyth County Department of Parks and Recreation. Me and 5 other friends hiked up a small mountain at Sawnee Mountain Park and when we reached the top, 2 of my friends pull out marijuana. They all begin smoking while I just kinda hung out with them. I had no marijuana, did not smoke any marijuana, and did not even drive to the trail. However we all got citations for being at the park during late hours. My 2 friends who had the citations had "possession of Marijuana" written on their citation. The cop was aware I didn't have possession and didn't smoke but my citation specifically stated, "Late hours w/others smoking marijuana" I am worried the judge might misinterpret that as "Smoking marijuana WITH others" instead of "with others as THEY smoked marijuana. The cop also said all I had to do was go to court, pay the fine, and it would not be on my record. How much do you think my fine will be? What if the judge misinterprets my ticket? and was the officer telling the truth when he said all I had to do was pay the fine and my record will stay clean?

Answer: You clearly need an attorney, because you are worried about how your citations will be interpreted, and your possible fine, when you had no concern about your friends pulling out marijuana, smoking marijuana and you hanging out while they smoke marijuana.  Click here to see how to select a good lawyer

Answered By Lawrence Lewis - Drug Defense Lawyer in Lawrenceville

1 comment:

  1. That's right you really are in severe need of of a lawyer to handle with. as per statement you will certainly be included in smoking marijuana. You may find some more help over here: attorney criminal Olathe

    ReplyDelete

About Me

I hung a shingle in February 2000, because I saw that individuals charged with criminal offenses were being underserved by the attorneys practicing criminal law. Since February 2000, I have represented more than two thousand criminal clients. I only practice criminal law, but I do everything from violations of probation to Supreme Court appeals. There are few attorneys under the age of sixty that have my level of experience. I have tried more than two hundred major felony jury trials. I have tried more than fifty misdemeanor jury trials. In Philadelphia as a prosecutor, I tried more than two thousand bench trials. I have conducted more than three thousand preliminary hearings and bond hearings. Yet, I still have the energy at forty-five to serve my current clients. There is nothing that will occur in a courtroom that I have not experienced before. When you are looking for an attorney, experience is everything.